17 hours ago
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
~ Random Dozen ~
I haven't linked up with Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee for randoms in awhile...I keep forgetting! Here are my answers for this week:
1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
2. Have you ever been to an island?
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
Shades of gray, definitely!
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
"A Return to Love" by Marianne Williamson
6. What are you most afraid of?
Dementia, strokes, losing my cognitive ability
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
I would never want to lose memories of my kids, my family & friends so guess it would be the ability to make new ones.
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
A baby picture ~ such happiness & innocence.
High school pic ~ football sweetheart, cheerleader, lots of fun times!
Me & my kids ~ just love!
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
Well, if I re-did my weddings, there prolly wouldn't be the ones I had. HAVE to have my kids though! I'd plan a huge party with tons of flowers, great music and champagne. More than 1 thing there ~ ;-)
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
If we don't forgive, it only hurts us.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
Breathe deeply & often, read a great book.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I would want her to have a great sense of humor as I do. I would want her to realize her worth wayyyyyyyyy earlier than I did.