Mz Wonderful, Jane at Janie's Porch, passed on The Versatile Blogger award to me. I am so honored! I really enjoy blogging and meeting new friends. I'm excited that she's a fellow Texan and really doesn't live that far away. Thank you, Jane, for thinking about me! Please stop by her blog...she is an incredible woman who you will enjoy meeting and getting to know better.
A "Versatile Blogger" brings everything to the table - a little of this and a little of that." Now, here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award (Thank you, Jane!)
Share 7 things about yourself ~
Pass the award on to (up to) 15 other bloggers who you have recently discovered and think are fabulous. Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
I feel like I've shared a bit more than you prolly want to know between the GTKY's, ramblings and a few other postings. ;-) Here goes......
1. I think Fall has finally arrived! Our temps have been cooler and supposed to be in the 50's the next couple of mornings...and 80 during the day. Yay!!
2. I have vertigo right now so won't be online a lot, although I've done better today. Allergies usually cause this for me and let me tell you, it is NOT fun!
3. Just can't seem to get my nails to grow and I really dislike the way my hands look without pretty nails. I've been taking Prenatal vitamins (yes, a "Mimi" taking them!), Biotin, Calcium and using Nailtiques. Any other advice?
4. I'm going to be helping a friend update a house that has been stuck in the 70's. Can't wait to shop and see what develops. Of course, it's not my money so it will be really fun! :-) Choosing paint colors has been on my mind all week-end.
5. Fell in LOVE with so many things at Pier 1 on a recent visit. Tons of great fall/Halloween things to wish for. I did buy a couple of things and my wish list is long.
6. Love strong coffee but have to have my French Vanilla creamer! Hate the fat free or sugar free versions ~
7. The Cowboys finally, finally won a game today! Hopefully, they are figuring out what they're supposed to do out on the field. The pre-season and first 2 games have been more than embarrassing.
So many blogs are award free so I will not be passing this award on like I'd prefer to. You are so welcome to participate if you'd like though. Take the award, share 7 things about yourself and please let me know if you do!
xoxo from your dizzy friend
22 hours ago