- 1 1/4 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar (I really don't use the sugar)
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed ~ Important: Using only 1/2 the container of whipped topping allows the pie to set up better...will be firmer and slice well. Use the other half to top the pie.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, melted butter, and sugar. Press mixture into a pie pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together lime juice, lime zest, orange juice, and sweetened condensed milk. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon filling into pretzel crust. Chill pie for at least 4 hours before serving.
Easy recipe, no baking and great to serve during this hot weather!
I will be linking with the following ladies' memes ~ please stop by and see all the incredible recipes posted.